manux's place
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

il vostro punto d'arrivo

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

Jordan Disses LeBron

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

1Jordan Disses LeBron Empty Jordan Disses LeBron Gio Ago 19, 2010 5:17 am

yiqianchi

appassionato
appassionato

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link], probably the greatest basketball player and probably theOne

of the most competitive athletes ever, has influenced the decision of LeBron James to join the Miami Heat and Dwyane

Wade to team with Chris Bosh and.

There is no [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link], in hindsight, I don 'I never called Larry, Magic

called and said? Hey, look, let's get together and play on a team? Jordan said after playing in a celebrity golf

tournament this weekend. "But it is ... things are different. I can not say that it is a bad thing. It is an

opportunity for these kids today hui. In all honesty, II tried to beat these guys.

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] was once thought James could come to Chicago, where

Jordan won six championships, but skeptics wonder if James would be closely involved in this - and measured against

- theJordan legacy.

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] by choosing to play second fiddle to Wade in Miami, James n

'more to s'worry about it - it is itself taken from this discussion, said theFormer All-Star and Jordan good friend

Charles Barkley. "It will never be Jordan "Said Barkley. This clearly takes it out of the conversation. He can earn

far ashe wants.
It's written by 976697486q on8.19

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]