manux's place
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

il vostro punto d'arrivo

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

Michael Jordan back to take LeBron to school

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

yiqianchi

appassionato
appassionato

Michael Jordan himself inserted into the file Charlotte Bobcats in an [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] to thawrt as LeBron James'hopefully with the Miami Heat.
Jordan, Bobcats majority owner, said his Dego?t tocurrent state of the NBA, in particular, the decision of Jacques joining forces with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh. He believes that the players are too focused on theteam success rained?t rather than focusing on their individual stardom.
Jordan against the recent decision of James'a few days of his own game.
There is no [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link], in hindsight, I don 'I never called Larry, Magic called and said.Hey, look, let's get together and play on a team, he said.
Jordan is more determined than ever to show the NBA and James that his model of success with him my room?braid running the Chicago Bulls championship, should be the correct her?is to win NBA [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]. Although Jordan n 'has not played in the NBA since 2003, his retirement, he don 'is thata small step back from its level of performance as a player. undisclosed sources who regularly attend practices Bobcats, said that the brand of Jordan bullet drop is?almost equally devastating. "
In his new ?on, Jordan will be theOne of the first owner-player of theNBA history. With [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] caliber players Gerald Wallace and Stephen Jackson, the Bobcats may have theOne of the best leagues Backcourt. With the Bobcats, Jordan will face the heat more often than if Charlotte 'shas not been in the Southeast Division NBA. Since MiamiCharlotte and both play in the same division, the teams will meet four times instead of two standard during the NBA regular season.
It's written by 976697486q on7.30

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]