manux's place
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

il vostro punto d'arrivo

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

The Halloween Review

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

1The Halloween Review Empty The Halloween Review Sab Dic 18, 2010 6:40 pm

yiqianchi

appassionato
appassionato

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] J 'I had a wonderful Halloween this year. I dressed up, looked at the local Halloween parade, gave candy and then went into my [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] PJ and watched movies classic fright night on cable. Good times were for everyone!The best part was watching all the costumes in [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] the parade. J 'I was surprised to see a wide range of costumes that UGG has incorporated into their concept. J 'I saw a girl dressed like a dog with boots Classic Tall Sand for her puppy paws. J 'I saw an Eskimo who [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] has used the boots comfortable fleece to complete their entire Yukon toinspiration. There were also farm workers, witches, [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] costumes and some indecipherable who decided to shake bootsfor UGG Halloween this year. As for me, I donned my boots UGG fuzzy [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] with my vampire costume. It was cold, and I 'I thought that, with false teeth and fake blood I 'costumey were tired of wearing shoes uncharacteristic. In addition, trick-or-treating in the heels is cold!its written by [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] on 12.17

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

Argomenti simili

-

» The Shoes Review