manux's place
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

il vostro punto d'arrivo

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

Project Runway and UGG

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

1Project Runway and UGG Empty Project Runway and UGG Sab Set 18, 2010 6:24 am

yiqianchi

appassionato
appassionato

Yesterday was a little dice?u. The finale of [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] Runway aired, and to my dismay the wrong person won. Iwas convinced thatit would be Carol Anne, with its magnificent gowns and incredible determination. I guess Irina earned her crown, but it 'is [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]. Then there was Althea, who seemed struggled to create original ideas. (Ie my sweater much like Irina ...) However, it had a strong redeeming quality: his love of UGG boots. In the last two episodes, she is dresseda pair of boots [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] chestnut with skinny jeans. Later, in what may well have been the same skinny jeans, it is shown in what appears to be a pair of Classic Short with rolled edge down, or perhaps even have been discontinued theClassic Mini [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]. So, another season of Project Runway is over, and the drama will start next season. We still remember the great (and questionable) design choices, and the persistent view of Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, and [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link].
its written by greatwonlt002 on 9.18

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

Argomenti simili

-

» The Project Runway and UGG