manux's place
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

il vostro punto d'arrivo

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

On one golf course, Two greats share the stage

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

yiqianchi

appassionato
appassionato

It is what happens when two of the most famous people in sports are together on the golf course in a public event for the first time. Woods, owner of 12 majors, gladly shared the stage at Quail Hollow with inline [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link], the owner of six NBA titles plus five Valuable Player award.
"It is great, "Woods said, so thathe waited on hole No. 10. "No one knows I'm here. "
This amount was clear when he left the flag to practice and about three dozen people do not realize thathe was there because their eyes were trained on [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] pulling up in his car at valet.
[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] is part owner of lainline Charlotte Bobcats, and although 'he does not spend much time in the city, he wanted to play in the pro-am. Woods "first played golf with Jordan in 1997 in Chicago.
"We know few people, "Woods said, laughing. "No, the tournament has been kind enough to put us together. It was like my big brother, he was terrific in thehave become part of my life. We had a great time today 'hui. We always have a great time. "
For a pro-am round, it didno lack of entertainment. Woods institutions and the [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] needle each other incessantly during their private financing rounds, and they brought the banter to Quail Hollow.
It's written by 976697486q on7.29

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]