manux's place
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

il vostro punto d'arrivo

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

why he can fiy

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

1why he can fiy Empty why he can fiy Lun Lug 26, 2010 6:03 am

yiqianchi

appassionato
appassionato

Jordan, theFormer first player to become themajority shareholderan NBA team, appeared ready for the challenge on Thursday when he made his first [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] since the acquisition was announced in a press new 2:00 Feb. 27.
"If you don 'had asked for 5, 10 years ago if I would be here with the possibility of owning a basketball team, I do theI never believed?[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] has told Time Warner Cable Arena. ?However, thatis a dream come true for me.
"I just want the city to experience what winning is all about. "
Charlotte saw little virtue Robert L. Johnson, founder of Black Entertainment Television, which paid 300 million dollars forexpansion of the franchise in 2003. TheNo team 'has never finished above .500 under Johnson. He lost as much as $ 100 million of the franchise.
Itwas in part because Johnson, the first African-American owner ofan NBA team, no 'has never got over the anger persistent [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] has held since the start of the inline Hornets and despised owner George Shinn in 2002. The Hornets led the NBA for eight years until present 'that the city soured on the request for a new arena, Shinn. Fans were angry again in the city's decision to build an arena downtown for a Franchiseexpansion after voters rejected the plan to a referendum.
Johnson n 'was not to be loved residents. Bobcats on a wired network which didhas not been seen by most people in the region and later criticized ownerslocal businesses for not supporting the Bobcats.
Jordan has done little to assuage anger afterpurchasinga minority stake in the franchise and become a member of the management of theOperation Basketball in 2006. He 'has not used his considerable star power to North Carolina to help attract fans of the [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link].
It's written by 976697486q on7.26

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]