manux's place
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

il vostro punto d'arrivo

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

A star-studded

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

1A star-studded Empty A star-studded Ven Lug 23, 2010 9:07 am

yiqianchi

appassionato
appassionato

This time, it 'sPat Riley was not working miracles. Instead, [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] came to him.
Jordan 'sis not looking fora place front office or participate in the Miami Heat.Il wants to play ball.
"I'll win a championship with the Miami Heat in 2011. I say this with Dwyane, LeBron and Chris to the Court, there should be a lot of open shots. And I promise you, I can still hit my jumpers, "Jordan said with a smile.
Even if they don 'have never worked together before, Riley and Jordan shared a mutual respect for each other over the years.
In fact, compliance Riley bordered on thesometimes obsession. He even went so far as to withdraw the number of [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link], despite the fact that Jordan 'shas never played for the Heat.
"Mike will have to choose a new number. Perhaps thathe can try again 45 "Said Riley, who ran as a young boy?one with a crush ofschoolboy.
At 47, Jordan could eclipse theNat Hickey record age of 46 the oldest player in theHistory NBA.Hickey put this issue in recent years 1940.Plus Kevin Willis out of retirement toage of 44 years to play for the Dallas Mavericks in 2007.
With a list of some items still open from the heat, Jordan has a few ideas for those who might fill them.
"LeBron meBig Z has made with him. Dwyane must keep UD Heck, even UD earned his best friend Mike Miller. So I give Scottie a call and see if 'it is up for it "Said Jordan.
Pippen played professional basketball as recently thatin 2008 in the Finnish League and the Swedish league. One aspect thatHe had 21 points, 12 rebounds and six assists.
Although itIt would be easy for Pippen to leave his post ofAmbassador to the Chicago Bulls, it does not seem interested.
?Itis the third time that I 'mabsent a call like this from [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]. We must start again medication. Itis ridiculous "Said Pippen.
Things get complicated with Jordan, who owns the Charlotte Bobcats.
"Let me see here, I am s?r thatthere is something in the rules that say that the owner can not play for opposing teamI'm just having trouble finding it, "said a frustrated David Stern as he scrambled around his cluttered office.
Jordan, however, seemed less concerned.
"You think I'm a ring with the Bobcats?In my case all those who want them can have them. I'm sure Kobe and D-Fish will catch me in the ring. And I have to take Robert Horry. Can you believe thatHe has more than me?Itis a joke "Added Jordan.
TheJordan announced amused some of his new teammates.
?This old man?Whatdo thatit has to offer?Now Charles will be all over me to play with us too?Said a laughing Dwyane Wade.
"Whenever [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] do something I need to know how GM would not do that, GM would not do that. Well, who is now the follower ***," BIsaid an obviously relieved LeBron James.
Around the League, theDOJ announcement was greeted with shock anddisbelief at theunanimously.
"Is thatthere someoneone who does not want to jump on the train?Maybe Bill Russell is his ring twelfth. suit him upyour baby, you know Pat Riley would do "Said Kobe Bryant.
Carmelo Anthony could say it better, "This is bulls ***. How come I'm the only person in the league n 'have not received an invitation to this party?"
It's written by 976697486q on7.23

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

Argomenti simili

-

» A star-studded