manux's place
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

il vostro punto d'arrivo

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

The Dressing for UGG

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

1The Dressing for UGG Empty The Dressing for UGG Sab Dic 11, 2010 6:59 pm

yiqianchi

appassionato
appassionato

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] It's cold these days. The rain begins to soften in snowy forms of preemption, and the wind lifting your hair to move [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] decidedly unique peaks. For this reason, I concentrate all morning, it 'is the fa?it s'dress to stay warm. That means I start [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] with my ugg boots and work my way up. Today 'Today, it started with my boots UGG Swell Tall, which I've had it for a year and as [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] manylove as the day I bought them. To go with my "UGG Day "are leggings, skirt, sweater and a long purple scarf. Tomorrow, I think [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] jeans and a button shirt and my boots Classic Short UGG Australia. C 'is how my brain works the fa?we wear the shoes I want in a way that reflects my mood and keeps me at a stable temperature. I sometimes think that 'sdress is a lot more confusing to me that it 'is perhaps ofothers ... but that s'in care?[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] While I'm happy and comfortable (and cute!) C 'is really all that matters.its written by uggcustomer on 12.11

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]